COVID-19 Mobil Testing Sites
CVS Health Announcement on the Opening of 12 New Drive-Thru COVID-19 Test Sites in Connecticut
These new sites will utilize self-swab tests and will be available to individuals meeting Centers for Disease Control and Prevention criteria, in addition to age guidelines. Patients must register in advance at CVS.com beginning Friday, May 15 to schedule an appointment. Patients will be required to stay in their cars and directed to the pharmacy drive-thru window where they will be provided with a test kit and given instructions; a CVS Pharmacy team member will observe the self-swab process to ensure it is done properly. Tests will be sent to an independent, third-party lab for processing and the results will be available in approximately three days.
Testing will not take place inside any retail locations. CVS Pharmacy, HealthHUB and MinuteClinic will continue to serve customers and patients.
The new testing sites in Connecticut include:
- CVS Pharmacy, 7 Durant Avenue, Bethel, CT
- CVS Pharmacy, 905 South Main Street, Cheshire, CT
- CVS Pharmacy, 3514 Main Street, Coventry, CT
- CVS Pharmacy, 54 East High Street, East Hampton, CT
- CVS Pharmacy, 875 Enfield Street, Enfield, CT
- CVS Pharmacy, 2639 Main Street, Glastonbury, CT
- CVS Pharmacy, 1057 Boston Post Road, Guilford, CT
- CVS Pharmacy, 479 Blue Hills Avenue, Hartford, CT
- CVS Pharmacy, 150 Washington Street, Hartford, CT
- CVS Pharmacy, 323 Cromwell Avenue, Rocky Hill, CT
- CVS Pharmacy, 525 Buckland Street, South Windsor, CT
- CVS Pharmacy, 1 Hawley Lane, Stratford, CT
Johnson Memorial Hospital drive-through is now only open Monday-Friday, starting at 9:00am. It will be closed on the weekends going forward.
Johnson Memorial Hospital, a member of Trinity Health Of New England, has opened a drive-through mobile center to test patients for COVID-19. The Connecticut State Department of Public Health has approved the mobile clinic site, allowing it to go live on Thursday, March 19th. The mobile test site is open 9:00 a.m., 7 days a week, with the potential to expand the hours of operation as needed. It is located at 201 Chestnut Hill Road, Stafford Springs, directly in front of the Main Hospital at the Community Medical Education Center.
Those seeking a COVID-19 screening at the mobile clinic site must have a physician’s order and proper identification. The screening process will be conducted by trained clinicians, who will be taking all the necessary precautions to protect themselves and patients. Patients will be asked to keep their windows up for the majority of their drive through the mobile clinic.