Building Office


   Town Hall
   1043 Buckley Hwy
   Union, CT 06076


   (860) 234-1053


Building Officer:

   Joe Pajak

Building Office Information:

The Union Building Office reviews the construction of all structures that are regulated by the building code in town to ensure compliance with state related building codes. For all construction, an approved building permit must be obtained

For substantial improvements (This includes sheds, additions, swimming pools, garages, etc.) an approved Zoning Compliance Certificate must be obtained before construction is started. Please contact the building official if in doubt.

Zoning Compliance Certificates are obtained by attending a Planning & Zoning Commission Meeting, held the first and third Wednesday of each month at the Town Hall. Applicants will be required to complete a "Zoning Permit Application", available below.