December 10, 2014 Minutes
Union Free Public Library Board of Directors Special Meeting Minutes 12-10-14
Members present: Ellen Silbermann, Lauri Voter, Rose-Marie Pellerin, Jacqueline
Capomacchio, Michele Sienna, Rose Novak, and Assistant Librarian Mary Patulak
The meeting was called to order at 7:20 p.m.
• Rose-Marie made a motion to approve funding for a revised ad in the Woodstock
Villager for an Interim Library Associate. Michele seconded the motion; the motion was
• Rose-Marie motioned to elect Lauri as Vice Chair of the Library Board. Michele
seconded the motion; the motion was passed.
• The board set the following 2015 meeting dates: Jan. 15, March 11, May 13, July 22,
Sept. 23, and Nov. 11. Rose-Marie motioned to accept the dates, Michele seconded the
motions; the motion was passed.
• Rose-Marie made a motion to pass the budget as discussed in the November meeting.
Lauri seconded; the motion was passed.
• Rose-Marie made a motion to approve up to $150 for a "Thinking of You" gift basket for
Kathy. Ellen seconded; the motion was passed.
• Lauri motioned for a library winter shutdown from Dec. 28 to Jan. 3. Rose-Marie
seconded; the motion was passed.
Rose-Marie motioned to adjourn the meeting at 9:44 p.m. Rose seconded, and all were in favor.
The meeting was adjourned at 9:44 p.m.
Rose Novak, Secretary