October 18, 2017

Members present:       

Matt Silbermann

Lee Fitzgerald

Joe Popovitch

Brian Lambert

                                   

 

 

The October 18, 2017 meeting was called to order at 7:30pm by M. Silbermann.

 

B. Lambert moved to approve Sept 20, 2017 meeting minutes, seconded by J. Popovitch .  Minutes of 9/20/2017 approved.

B. Lambert made a motion to add Mr. Mangold of 119 Webster Rd to the agenda, seconded by L. Fitzgerald.  Wants to add 20x28 addition area garage to converted barn/house.  Amendment to original to show increase in square footage.  This .will be reflected on as built.

Mr. Parker of 406 Stickney Hill Rd submitted an application for a shed sized 20X12 to replace existing shed.  L. Fitzgerald made a motion to approve, seconded by B. Lambert.  $85. Paid.  Permit 17015 issued. 

Mr. Teeson approached L. Fitzgerald regarding sand permit on Cemetery Rd.  Permit has expired.  ZEO D. Eaton will contact J. Luzak to get permits up to date.

Holland Rd gravel area was discussed.  Due to attend next meeting for renewal discussion of permit.

Various correspondence and new legislation discussed.

B. Lambert made a motion to adjourn seconded by L.Fitzgeral, the motion carried.  The meeting adjourned at 7:57 p.m.

 

Heidi Bradrick, recording secretary                Matt Silbermann, chairman

 

 

______________________                                                    ______________________                                                               

Recording Secretary                                                               Chairperson