December 4, 2019
Union Free Public Library Board of Directors Meeting Minutes 1-8-20
Members present: Ellen Silbermann, Karen Calabrese, Rose Novak, Bertha Syphers, Ed Capomacchio, Library Director Cailin Rae, and Assistant Librarian Donna Jellen
The meeting was called to order at 6:59 p.m.
• The December 4, 2019 minutes were read. Ellen made a motion to approve the minutes. Ed seconded the motion, and it passed.
• Plans for the Kathy Robertson Memorial were discussed.
• Technology update: Bibliomation is scheduling one-on-one phone interviews with libraries to talk about the Windows 10 upgrade because Windows 7 will no longer be supported.
• Annual Town Report: Cailin will send the library’s annual report to the Town.
• Board of Finance: Cailin and other board members plan to attend the BOF meeting on Jan. 21.
• Cailin is considering a bookmark style informational handout for the town welcome packets.
• Savings Institute has been acquired by Berkshire Bank. No account problems are anticipated.
The next meeting will be held on Wednesday, February 5 at 7:00 p.m.
Ellen made a motion to adjourn the meeting at 7:40 p.m. Karen seconded the motion. It passed and the meeting was adjourned at 7:40 p.m.
Rose Novak, Secretary