June 3, 2020
Union Free Public Library Board of Directors Meeting Minutes 6-3-20
Members present: Ellen Silbermann, Karen Calabrese, Rose Novak, Library Director Cailin Rae, and Assistant Librarian Donna Jellen
The meeting was held via Zoom Video Conference. Ad Hoc meeting: no call to order
• The May 6, 2020 minutes will be read at the next scheduled meeting.
• The BOF has approved the addition of four open hours per week.
• Cailin reported that the Little Free Library and the take home activity packets have been very successful and that she has received positive feedback from families.
• Hoopla continues to be used by patrons.
• Plans for reopening the library in July were discussed.
The next meeting will be held on Wednesday, Aug. 5 at 7:00 p.m.
Rose Novak, Secretary